ToadCast 008 - Just use a password manager
We are back! ToadCast 008, I was joined by Jonathan Jordan to discuss password security, programmer mentality and philosophy, and more!
ToadCast can be found on iTunes. Check us out and give us a rating.
We now have a handy form for you to submit your questions, topic ideas, and tips! Yay. Give it a try.
Thanks for listening.
- Feeling Overwhelmed as a programmer
- Philosophy of expectations in our industry
- Password Security
- Password Managers
- CSS news
- The Myth of the Specialized Programmer
- Don't worry. We all feel overwhelmed
- Thomas Fuchs on XKCD password security comic
- XKCD - Password Strength
- I'm sorry, but were you actually trying to remember your comical passwords
- Avoiding Risky Password Rules
- The only secure password is the one you can't remember
- Security Now!
- Happy birthday Chrome!
- Amazon announces new Kindle products
- position: sticky;
- Mozilla Dev Derby
- 140byt.es byte saving techniques
- js1k Minecraft submission - holy crap!
- Kishi Bashi - Manchester (live)
- Building Atari with CreateJS
- Developing Backbone.js Applications
- The Oregon Duck - Gangnam Style Parody