NAB Show 2022: A Quick Guide
After being canceled in 2021, NAB Show returns to in-person! As with the years prior, we are excited to see a range of new products and services from technology innovators and brands in the Media & Entertainment industry. Here is our quick guide to what NAB Show has to offer in 2022.
What is NAB Show?
The NAB Show is the annual trade show produced by the National Association of Broadcasters (NAB). It is the largest show for media, entertainment, and technology. Attendees and exhibitors are in broadcast TV, radio, production, post production, newsgathering, streaming, cable TV, satellite TV, film restoration, data storage, data management, weather forecasting, industrial TV, FX, CGI, connected media, cybersecurity, and more.
When is NAB Show 2022?
NAB Show runs from April 23 to 27.
How much is it?
For the Exhibits Pass, the starting price for NAB members and students is $99*. For non-NAB members, the starting price is $159*.
For The NAB Show Conference Pass, the starting price for NAB members is $499*, and the starting price for students is $349. For non-NAB members, the starting price is $699*.
Additional cost factors include participating in other programs, workshops, and more. View the registration information page for the most up-to-date information.
*Rates increase April 10.
Where is it?
NAB Show takes place in person at the Las Vegas Convention Center.
Important note: NAB Show requires proof of vaccination for all attendees, exhibitors, and NAB staff. It is also recommended that all attendees, exhibitors, and NAB staff wear masks while indoors. Please check out the health and safety page for more information.
What should I do at the event?
Here are our top picks for must-do activities:
- Watch the show overview video to learn how the event will be organized and changed for 2022.
- Pick which exhibits and education you want to attend from carefully curated paths. There are four paths to choose from, and each path includes topics from the entire content lifecycle.
- Only available for The NAB Show Conference Pass attendees.
- Access NAB Amplify. NAB Amplify is a digital hub that allows you to connect with other NAB Show attendees, gain valuable insights, watch curated content, and more. It is fully customizable for your interests and goals.
- View featured exhibitors, sessions, speakers, and more so you can plan your days accordingly.
- Network, network, network! Industry leaders from all over the world will be in attendance. This is your opportunity to discover, learn, and connect with potential customers.
Who are the keynote speakers?
The keynote speakers for NAB 2022 are some of the biggest influencers in the Media & Entertainment industry.
- Future Media Conferences (FMC) & BlackMagic Design
- Nick Cannon, Actor & Host
- Curtis LeGeyt, President & CEO, NAB
- Mike Burk, GM, Event Production and Transmission Unit, LTN Global
- Brad Cheney, Vice President, Field Operations and Engineering, Fox Sports
- Pierre Perifel, Director, The Bad Guys
- John Venzon, ACE, Editor, The Bad Guys
- David Field, Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer, Audacy
- Bob Pittman, Co-founder, Chairman and CEO, iHeartMedia
- Jim Gaffigan, Actor & Comedian
- Carly Zipp, Global Head of B2B Marketing, TikTok
- Stephen Dubner, author, journalist, and radio and TV personality, Freakonomics
- Steven Levitt, Author & Tenured Professor of Economics, Freakonomics & University of Chicago
Stay up to date with NAB Show 2022
Finally, as the conference unfolds, you’ll want to be in the loop on key insights and announcements. We’ll be posting our top takeaways on all of our social media accounts. I invite you to follow us and join in the conversation!