CES 2022: A Quick Guide
After being online in 2021, CES 2022 returns to in-person! As with the years prior, we are excited to see a range of new products and services from technology innovators and brands in the consumer technology industry. Here is our quick guide to what CES has to offer in 2022.
What is CES?
CES (Consumer Electronics Show) is the tech event globally — a remarkable confluence of thought leadership that offers the latest insider insights from technology innovators, an up-close look at recent product launches, and the opportunity to engage with brands from across the globe. It is a trade-only event, so attendees must be affiliated with the consumer technology industry.
When is CES?
CES runs in-person from January 5-7.
How much is CES?
The starting price for in-person is $300. The deluxe in-person experience costs $850. If you’re looking for the digital experience only, the price is $300. For additional pricing information, check out the CES 2022 Registration Information page.
Where is CES?
CES is in two places this year; Las Vegas or online. No matter if you’re in Las Vegas or across the world, you can experience everything CES 2022 has to offer!
Important note: If you plan to attend in person, CES requires that all attendees are fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Please check out the CES 2022 Health Protocols page for more information.
What should you do at the event?
With over 2100 exhibiting companies and hundreds of thought leaders from all over the world, the conference schedule is exciting, and it can seem overwhelming.
Here are our top picks for must-do activities:
- First, set up your profile — this helps you connect and engage with others to make the most out of digital networking opportunities.
- Next, review the session schedule and focus on any sessions that have a direct link to your enterprise—whether that’s presentations from companies operating in the same space or talks that explore issues you encounter in your operations. There is something for everyone with session topics spanning robotics, artificial intelligence, technology in society, health and wellness, business and finance, and more.
- Third, you won’t want to miss the Keynote Speaker Sessions, so make sure you sign up to attend them as well. CES 2022 keynotes include speakers from General Motors, Peloton, Samsung, Salesforce, MediaLink, and more.
Who are the keynote speakers?
The keynote speakers for CES are some of the biggest influencers in the consumer technology industries.
- Jenny Abramson, Founder & Managing Partner, Rethink Impact
- Cristiano Amon, President and CEO, Qualcomm Incorporated
- Mary Barra, Chair and CEO, GM
- Pete Buttigieg, U.S. Secretary of Transportation
- Karen Chupka, Executive Vice President, Consumer Technology Association
- Liz Claman, Anchor, Fox Business Invitation Only
- John Foley, CEO, Peloton Invitation Only
- Robert B. Ford, Chairman of the Board and CEO, Abbott
- Sarah Franklin, President and CMO, Salesforce
- Jong-Hee (JH) Han, Vice Chairman & CEO, Samsung Electronics
- Tariq Hassan, Chief Marketing and Digital Customer Experience Officer, McDonalds
- Michael Kassan, Chairman and CEO, MediaLink
- Edward Kummer, Chief Digital Officer, GM
- Kevin Mayer, Chairman, DAZN Group
- Stacy Brown-Philpot, Founding Member, Softbank Opportunity Fund
- Carmichael Roberts, PhD, Investment Committee Co-lead, Breakthrough Energy Ventures, Founder and Managing Partner, Material Impact
- Carolyn Rodz, Founder, Hello Alice
- Gary Shapiro, President and CEO, Consumer Technology Association
- Cara Sylvester, Chief Marketing and Digital Officer, Target
Stay up to date with CES 2022
Finally, as the conference unfolds, you’ll want to be in the loop on key insights and announcements. We’ll be posting our top takeaways on our social channels. I invite you to follow us and join in the conversations on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook.