ToadCast 014 - Everyone's got a phone and a toilet
Joining me for our 14th ToadCast is Chris Trahey where we talk about doing what is right for your clients and the benefits of developers as technical sales. We also discuss notification overload, the anxiety surrounding a desire to know everything, and managing your todo list.
ToadCast can be found on iTunes. Check us out and give us a review/rating.
We have a handy form for you to submit questions, topic ideas, and tips that we'll read on the air! Yay. Give it a try.
Thanks for listening.
- opinions in php frameworks
- forward deployed engineer
- Devs as technical sales
- Being a good steward to your client's needs
- Notification overload and how to get things done
- Turn off push notifications!
- Dealing with information overload and wanting to know everything