AWS Managed Services in the cloud is the smartest way to save money and tap into unlimited scaling potential. Proper setup and configuration is critical to reducing costs and maximizing performance. Our AWS Certified engineers are dedicated to applying AWS Managed Services best practices, allowing you to focus on what matters most.
Save up to 13% off your AWS bill with a 1 year sign up for AWS Managed Services.
Request your FREE AWS Managed Services Quote
AWS Managed Services FAQ
- How much does managed AWS with you cost?
- Prices starts at $199 for standard or $1,099 for enterprise monthly. This flat-rate cost is not inclusive of virtual server costs that vary based on their respective sizes and feature sets. Savings can be realized in virtual infrastructure costs (AWS, Azure, etc.) with long-term commitments. A free consultation will help decide the best fit for your business.
- What is the difference between the standard service and the enterprise monthly?
- Standard managed services include 24/7 monitoring, but a slower response time on the SLA. Additionally, Enterprise Managed Services can include geographically redundant data storage, autoscaling, and other advanced features.
- How long do I have to sign up for?
- All of our contracts are written with a no obligation 30 days cancellation notice. With the cloud there are no servers to buy, so why get locked into long term contracts?
- What's your support like?
- Our support commitments are some of the best in the business and our cloud team is available via phone or email 27/7/365. Specific details can be found via our Service Level Agreement (SLA).
- Can you help me with architecture and migration?
- Yes. Our certified cloud engineers have architected environments to handle some of the toughest traffic patterns out there (the Emmys, Golden Globes, etc.). We can help you with your environment too!
- Who owns our AWS account?
- We provide all the AWS managed services, but you own everything. We can operate either on your AWS account, or manage it completely. Anytime you'd like to transfer it we're happy to make the switch.
- Why AWS?
- We have worked with all the major cloud providers and found that in most cases AWS makes the most sense. Feel free to reach out or read more if you are still considering how to pick the right cloud provider.
- How good is your security?
- In addition to rigorous technical standards, all of our employees are subject to background checks and bound by non-disclosure agreements. In over 15 years we have never been a party to a breach of customer data. Our history notwhistanding, we also carry insurance that meets the legal and IT standards of some of the largest, most high profile companies on the planet.
- I'm already setup in AWS - can you help me optimize?
- Yes. No matter where you are in your cloud journey there are often things that can be optimized. Best practices in AWS are evolving and improving as more features and services are launched around the globe.