Hosting your website or application in the Cloud is one of the smartest ways to save money and tap into almost unlimited scaling potential. Getting things setup properly at the start is critical. As an AWS managed services provider our Certified engineers are dedicated to applying Cloud hosting best practices, allowing you to focus on what matters most. Best of all, Metal Toad Cloud Hosting packages start at only $199/month.
Cloud Hosting + Metal Toad
Cloud Hosting is powerful, but can be difficult to get right on your own. Metal Toad help maximize the Cloud by bringing years of expertise. Pricing starts at only $199/month.
|250+ cloud products & services||✓||✓|
|Disaster recovery planning on & support||✓|
|3rd party 24/7 monitoring||✓|
|24/7/365 technical support||✓|
|OS & Application support||✓|
- Why host in the Cloud?
- We are not dogmatic about cloud environments and do build and maintain multi-cloud environments. (AWS, Azure, Google , etc.). If you are still considering the right fit for you we recommend our how to pick the right cloud provider white paper.
- How good is your security?
- How much does Cloud Hosting with you cost?
- Prices starts at $199/mo. but for specialized enterprise Cloud hosting monthly rates can be $1,099 or more. With proper planning significant savings can be realized with long-term commitments. A free consultation will help decide the best fit for your business.
- How long are your contracts?
- Our contracts can all be written as month-to-month, but savings for longer term commitments can be realized from all major Cloud providers.
- How is your support?
- Our cloud team is available via phone or email 24x7x365. Specific details can be found via our Service Level Agreement (SLA).
- Do you handle migration to the Cloud?
- Yes. Our Certified Solutions Architects have architected environments to handle some of the toughest traffic patterns out there (the Emmys, Golden Globes, etc.). We can help you with your environment too!
- Who owns our account?
- You do. We can operate either on your Cloud account (AWS, Azure, or GCP), or manage it completely. If you change your mind and would like to transfer it we're happy to make the switch.
- All public cloud environments features compliance with over 9 different security ratings, include ISO, PCI, and SOC. In addition to rigorous compliance with the AWS shared security model, in over 15 years we have never been a party to a breach of customer data. We also carry insurance that meets the legal and IT standards of some of the largest, most high profile companies on the planet.
- Can you help me optimize my cloud environment?
- Yes, there are often things that can be optimized when a new client starts. Cloud Hosting best practices are evolving and improving as more features and services are launched all the time.