Hosting your website or application on the AWS cloud is one of the smartest ways to save money and tap into almost unlimited scaling potential. Getting things setup properly at the start is critical. As an AWS managed services provider our AWS Certified engineers are dedicated to applying AWS hosting best practices, allowing you to focus on what matters most. Best of all, Metal Toad AWS Hosting packages start at only $199/month.
AWS Hosting + Metal Toad
AWS Hosting is powerful, but can be difficult to get right on your own. Metal Toad help maximize AWS by bringing years of expertise. Pricing starts at only $199/month.
|250+ cloud products & services||✓||✓|
|Disaster recovery planning on & support||✓|
|3rd party 24/7 monitoring||✓|
|24/7/365 technical support||✓|
|OS & Application support||✓|
- How much does AWS Hosting with you cost?
- Prices starts at $199/mo. for standard AWS hosting or $1,099/mo. for enterprise AWS hosting. This flat-rate cost is not inclusive of infrastructure costs that vary based on relative features and traffic. With proper planning significant savings can be realized with long-term commitments. A free consultation will help decide the best fit for your business.
- How long do I have to sign up for?
- We offer a no obligation 30 days cancellation. With the cloud there are no servers to buy, but many of our competitors will still try to lock you in to long term contracts.
- What's your support like?
- Our cloud team is available via phone or email 24x7x365. Specific details can be found via our Service Level Agreement (SLA).
- Can you help migrate me to the cloud?
- Yes. Our AWS Certified Solutions Architects have architected environments to handle some of the toughest traffic patterns out there (the Emmys, Golden Globes, etc.). We can help you with your environment too!
- Who owns our AWS hosting account?
- You do. We can operate either on your AWS account, or manage it completely. Anytime you'd like to transfer it we're happy to make the switch.
- Why AWS?
- We are not dogmatic about cloud environments and do build and maintain multi-cloud environments. (AWS, Azure, Google , etc.). However we found that in most cases AWS has particular features that provide an edge in many workloads. If you are still considering the right fit for you we recommend our how to pick the right cloud provider white paper.
- How good is your security?
- AWS features compliance with over 9 different security ratings, include ISO, PCI, and SOC. In addition to rigorous compliance with the AWS shared security model, in over 15 years we have never been a party to a breach of customer data. We also carry insurance that meets the legal and IT standards of some of the largest, most high profile companies on the planet.
- I'm already setup with AWS Hosting - can you help me optimize?
- Yes. When we sign on with new clients there are often things that can be optimized. AWS Hosting best practices are evolving and improving as more features and services are launched all the time.