To develop a Drupal based website with individual product pages, easy navigation, and social media.
The InFocus website development project was a complete overhaul of infocus.com. Metal Toad Media's digital strategy for InFocus was to create a custom Drupal platform with a completely revamped front and back end. InFocus also wanted easy navigation, clean UX, and social media to be integrated in to the design.
Metal Toad collaborated with Blue Collar on all design, UX, and creative.
* Helped launch the Mondopad - a new product with a homepage marquee and tailored product landing page featuring inline video demonstrations
* Region selector at the top of all pages
* Customized lightbox used on images and video throughout the site
* Homepage marquee that allows for embedded videos
* Social media updates are automatically updated on the homepage
* "Get-a-quote" and "Buy now" lightbox forms that provide tight integration with the client's Microsoft Dynamics CRM system for integrated Marketing & responsive customer service.
* Downloads tab with ability to upload multiple types of files to store and disseminate product data offline
* Blog and video library managed with taxonomies
* Smart reseller locator to help visitors find sellers in their area, for the specific products or product families they are interested in
* Close integration with MailChimp for branded email marketing campaigns.
Enterprise Drupal Hosting
In addition to ongoing development of new site features and new business integrations with the website, we also provide enterprise Drupal hosting for InFocus through our Copper Frog Hosting service.