Metal Toad Media is looking for a Director of Client Services to join our in-office Portland team.
IMPORTANT: This is an in office position, so you must be local to Portland, Oregon. No outsourced firms or remote workers need apply.
You are an effective communicator and a true people person. Your clients and co-workers enjoy conversations with you and are inspired by your leadership and calmed by your presence on projects. You have an eye for detail, and can speak to the individual customer preferences, leading to great customer experiences and repeat business.
- Acting as the primary point of contact for the customer.
- Advocating for the customer experience and product quality.
- Creating proposals and getting signatures for new work.
- Identifying new opportunities for existing customers.
- Responding quickly to any customer questions.
- Learning about new technologies.
- Checking in with customers and projects at appropriate milestones.
- Making lemonade.
This is a collaborative role which would require coordination with our Director of Digital Strategy.
- 10+ years of account experience
- 5+ years digital agency experience
- Strong industry connections
- A strong customer focus
- Dedication to quality
- Good web fundamentals
- Great communication skills & a proactive can-do attitude
- Read (and agree to) our Corporate Values Statement.
- Existing customer accounts
- Prior director-level experience
- Well connected on LinkedIn
- Read the book the Mythical Man-Month
Our work environment is a vibrant, collaborative one where we foster personal/professional growth of our team. We are truly a digital company and provide the freedom to team member to try new things.
Some of our clients include:
- The Emmys
- InFocus Projectors
- The Linux Foundation
- Sony Picture Television
For a more complete list of clients you can visit here: http://www.metaltoad.com/clients
- Paid Trimet pass (office right off of MAX line)
- Blogging time
- R&D time
- Conference attendance (Domestic)
Compensation based on experience.
Please reference Director of Client Services in your subject line.